read all the previous posts.
- only after opening an activity on my mobile and editing it will it sync to google fit
what does NOT work?
- recording a new activity on strava using my mobile does NOT sync to google fit
- manually adding an activity to strava using my mobile does NOT sync to google fit
- updating an activity on strava web does NOT sync to google fit
as a software engineer i can conclude:
- strava / google fit integration happens purely on mobile devices
- the 'trigger' to sync activities to google fit only happens on 'change activity'
- the 'trigger' to sync activities to google fit does NOT happen on 'new activity'
really shoddy integration
i think you can do better
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi I would like to also add to this, what @dk82 said above is the exact same scenario and method I am encountering to sync to Google fit from Strava. Also once edited the activity in Strava and it's finally synced to Google fit, the date stamp shows the previous day, so today's workout would show as yesterdays date which is weird.
Please fix this as it's very annoying I have to edit the activity every day just to make it sync to Google fit.
Screenshot included for the date stamp issue.