cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Google Pixel Watch 1 not syncing activities to phone

KiyanEiles
Mt. Kenya

I have done numerous runs in the last few weeks using the Strava app on my Google Pixel Watch, of which most runs have never synced with my phone and thus my account.

My watch has 0 unsynced runs...

I have tried all of the recent solutions given on these forums (turning watch on and off; uninstalling the app on both my phone and watch; clicking sync runs numerous times despite it saying there is none).

I ask for some sort of help as it's becoming a major issue and really disappointing to see it not being fixed after an extensive amount of time, despite being a Strava Premium member.

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @KiyanEiles 

Thanks for posting about this and so sorry to hear of the issue.

It sounds like you're being impacted a bug we're currently investigating. I've escalated this post to our Support Team, and someone will be in touch with you soon to gather information and hopefully help you upload the failed files.

We appreciate your patience and thanks again for reaching out.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team