cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Apple Watch clock is gone on Series 4 after updating to watchOS 10.1

Nighto
Shkhara

Since last watchOS update (10.1) the clock on the upper right corner is missing. Please compare this photo with a screenshot from Strava's Apple Watch FAQ page:

photo_2023-10-31_15-47-57.jpg 

Nighto_0-1698764799190.jpeg

I tried switching the watch language to English to be sure it was not a language specific problem and that's not the case. Is this a known bug? Any suggestions to fix? It is very annoying using the Strava app on commuting by bike (so I am not worried about sports stats etc., just want to log the activity) and having to go back home to see the current time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FYI, just yday I upgraded one more notch on both my Apple Ultra Watch and my iPhone 13Pro to v10.1.1 and v17.1.1 (released Nov 7, 2023), and my clock is back! Wahoo! Now I can know how late I am for my next mtg as I continue running!  😉

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@Dan_B_Smith
Thanks for updating the post! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Dan_B_Smith
Shkhara

FYI, just yday I upgraded one more notch on both my Apple Ultra Watch and my iPhone 13Pro to v10.1.1 and v17.1.1, respectively (released Nov 7, 2023), and my clock is back! Wahoo! Now I can know how late I am for my next mtg as I continue running!  ;). Thanks.

Dan_B_Smith
Shkhara

Yes, I came here specifically for this issue. I noticed the clock was all-of-a-sudden missing from the Strava display on my Ultra Apple Watch as I’m running.  I’m always “running late” with an upcoming work meeting that I need to know the clock time, so I know when I need to start running back home.  As it gets colder and I need more and more garments, it’s going to be harder and harder to do the simplest of button-pushings to ensure I know the time.  Heh.  A fix would be great.  Thanks!

FYI, just yday I upgraded one more notch on both my Apple Ultra Watch and my iPhone 13Pro to v10.1.1 and v17.1.1 (released Nov 7, 2023), and my clock is back! Wahoo! Now I can know how late I am for my next mtg as I continue running!  😉

Thanks for the heads up, just updated, retested and indeed the clock is back. Thanks Strava team!

Nighto_0-1699626574508.png

Yeah, my fix for the time being is to use Apple's Workout, then have the activity imported to Strava

totsubo
Mt. Kenya

Hope this can be fixed soon!

I wiped my Watch Ultra and reloaded. That did not fix the issue.

Technospaz
Mt. Kenya

Same issue for me too! It's frustrating though I hope it can be fixed soon!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Nighto,
Thank you for posting. We are currently investigating this and I'll update this thread when I have an update.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings