cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Data on Element vs On Strava

joao_abreu22
Mt. Kenya

So, I have been using strava for a long time, and from the last year, I have been seeing a lot difference in data between my Element bolt and the strava app. For example, today I rode my bike, and on my element I made a 27,2 km/h and on strava appeared 26,2 km/h. At the same time the moving time on my Element was 2 hours and 07 minutes and on strava was 2 hours and 12 minutes. Is there someting that I can do to change this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @joao_abreu22,
Thanks for your post. We're sending this over to our Support Team so they can take a look at your account and see what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @joao_abreu22,
Thanks for your post. We're sending this over to our Support Team so they can take a look at your account and see what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

joao_abreu22
Mt. Kenya

The gps show me the speed, but I think that you are not talking about that right? I don´t use any other sensor.

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Do you use a speed sensor?