cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava heart rate data problem

MatijaLipovz
Mt. Kenya

Okay so ive had a problem for a long time with my heart rate data not showing on my posts altough everything is connected proprerly. And even on my garmin connect data is shown but on strava its not and ive checked my privacy setting and everything seem to be public so i dont know what could be wrong. If you got any suggestions please leave them in comments. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @MatijaLipovz 

Thanks for posting about this.  

Can you check to see if you have granted Strava consent to process and store your health-related data which includes heart rate data. If you'd like Strava to collect and process health data for future activities you can change your permission settings before your next upload. Unfortunately, our team won't be able to add health-related data back to any activities uploaded while Strava did not have permission to store this data.

Please check and adjust those settings and let me know if that solves the problem.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Jon
Shkhara

I have the problem that my segments and heartrate are suddenly not showing on my PC even though they do on my Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch 7 (which I use to record my activities). My PC shows the overall route, time, weather etc but I see a blue circle on heartrate and segments whenever I try to enter the Analysis on the PC. I can see these completely on the Apple appliances. This problem statrted about two weeks ago.

I have reinstalled Strava on all my Apple Appliances without luck. My date of birth is correctly entered.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Chris198781 and @vinceortega 

Thanks to you both for posting and sorry to hear the heart rate data still isn't working for you.  I'm going to ask you each to  please submit a support ticket and our support team will work work directly with you to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @MatijaLipovz 

Thanks for posting about this.  

Can you check to see if you have granted Strava consent to process and store your health-related data which includes heart rate data. If you'd like Strava to collect and process health data for future activities you can change your permission settings before your next upload. Unfortunately, our team won't be able to add health-related data back to any activities uploaded while Strava did not have permission to store this data.

Please check and adjust those settings and let me know if that solves the problem.  

Jane (she/her)

Hi I have accepted stravas permission settings and it still doesn't upload my heart rate 

Hi,

I've had a similar problem.  I just finished a run and it shows a heart rate of 64 for my entire run.  Obviously this isn't accurate, and when I looked at Strava mid-run it even showed my heart rate accurately, but when I finished the run it showed a perfectly flat heart rate.  I'm not a cyborg, so this seems most likely to be a software glitch.  

Help??IMG_2125.PNG

I had this issue, but it was solved by having a birthdate over 16 y/o

Hi Jane - I've recently bought a Garmin with cadence, HR monitor and Cadence Monitor.

My setting was already "Allowed Access" ticked. However I am still not seeing my HR data uploaded with my rides. I will pay attention to any prompts that come up again when i am uploading, but I don't think that is it. I can't see on Strava if it has recognised the Garmin connect has the other attachments. 

Former Member
Not applicable

I have done everything yet my Amazfit watch is syncing heart rate.

I have followed all the above. My garmin Epix 2 has all the permissions granted but it still doesn’t upload my heart rate. I have purchased premium to do this to no luck. Any ideas?