cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava iOS problem

Cad11
Mt. Kenya

Hi, im struggling with the Strava app on my iPhone 13 Pro. I just downloaded it and was reddy for a active summer. But it won't work. At the start I tried the app and seemed cool but suddenly it just died on me. if I now try to go in to the app I will meet the " something went wrong, pleas try again" tag. the screen is white and I can't log out or do anything. I tried to go to setting but it's just pitch black. so I tried to delete and re download but it just log me in to the same place. can somebody pleas help?

https://youtube.com/shorts/yyQqSfe0nyY?feature=share 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Cad11

Thanks for your post. To troubleshoot this situation further, please try the following:

1. Clear app cache, then attempt to log back in (app cache clearing instructions here.)
  2. Uninstall the Strava mobile application (DO NOT OFFLOAD THE APP - THIS STILL KEEPS APP DATA ON YOUR DEVICE - WE NEED A CLEAN INSTALL), turn off the device for at least 10 minutes, then turn it back on and reinstall the Strava mobile application (this will refresh device memory and clear cache).
  3. Clear iPhone RAM using instructions here.
  4. Repeat above steps on a different data connection (wifi~mobile).

If the problem remains, please submit a support ticket and let us know the version number of iOS which is running on your iPhone 13 Pro. This will help our support team further assist you.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Cad11

Thanks for your post. To troubleshoot this situation further, please try the following:

1. Clear app cache, then attempt to log back in (app cache clearing instructions here.)
  2. Uninstall the Strava mobile application (DO NOT OFFLOAD THE APP - THIS STILL KEEPS APP DATA ON YOUR DEVICE - WE NEED A CLEAN INSTALL), turn off the device for at least 10 minutes, then turn it back on and reinstall the Strava mobile application (this will refresh device memory and clear cache).
  3. Clear iPhone RAM using instructions here.
  4. Repeat above steps on a different data connection (wifi~mobile).

If the problem remains, please submit a support ticket and let us know the version number of iOS which is running on your iPhone 13 Pro. This will help our support team further assist you.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings