cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Strava segments not showing on Garmin

Johansoderblom
Shkhara

I changed from Garmin Fenix 5X to 7X recently and the Strava segments that I have stared are not appearing during my runs. I have looked through all the settings and contacted Garmin who cannot find a solution and are out of ideas. Could it be a Strava problem? The segments are saved on my watch, they just don’t appear during my runs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Johansoderblom
Thanks for your post. I'm not sure if this is an issue on our side, however, if you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket.  Our team can take a closer look at your account and see if this is something our our side. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Johansoderblom
Thanks for your post. I'm not sure if this is an issue on our side, however, if you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket.  Our team can take a closer look at your account and see if this is something our our side. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Thanks, Garmin support managed to help after several re-installations and we are not really sure what made it work eventually but for some reason it suddenly just started working.

I also just went from a Fenix 5 to a Fenix 7 and no longer have live segments. I’ve done everything I’ve read I should do. Nothing works. May i ask what they had you do that made it eventually work for you? Thanks!

Unfortunately I don't know what worked in the ended, I did several things and suddenly it just started working from one run to the next. It's probably best that you contact the Garmin support, if this is a recuring problemn they might have solved it by now. 
But this is what they had me do:
- Reconnect Garmin and Strava https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=4uYoMd5zEt22rg0iehnro9&identifier=722070755&searchQuery=strava...

- Reconnect Strava and blutooth (I got the instructions in Swedish and it was called "Bluetooth omparkoppling")

- Reconnect from the other end (not only from Garmin towards Strava but also the Strava to Garmin, can't find the instruction for it though).

thank you for your response and insight. I’ll check that link and go from there. I did have a chat going with Garmin but got disconnected. Oh well. Thanks again!

Jan_Mantau
Superuser
Superuser

If the segments are saved on your Garmin watch how should this be a Strava problem?

Not sure, but the Garmin support said that this could be a Strava issue and that they could not help me.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings