cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VO2Max not working for "workout" but working for "outdoor walk" on Apple Health

iambonde
Mt. Kenya

Hello!  I use Strava to keep all of my data in one place.  However, Strava is not recording the data points in Apple Health for VO2 Max when using "workout" but does give a data point in Apple Health for "outdoor walk". How do I ensure all workouts, regardless of type, are data points for VO@ Max in Apple Health?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @iambonde 

Thanks for posting about this. If I'm understanding correctly, you're recording activities using the Strava App and syncing them to Apple Health, correct?

If that's the case, I'm suspecting that you're not getting the Apple Health data point for "workout" activities because they don't contain GPS data.  Are you workouts typically indoor/non-GPS?

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @iambonde 

Thanks for posting about this. If I'm understanding correctly, you're recording activities using the Strava App and syncing them to Apple Health, correct?

If that's the case, I'm suspecting that you're not getting the Apple Health data point for "workout" activities because they don't contain GPS data.  Are you workouts typically indoor/non-GPS?

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings