cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong time sent to Apple Fitness

WilliamR
Mt. Kenya

For some reason elapsed time will be sent to fitness instead of moving time. This is frustrating because strava will show moving time and the correct pace while when it syncs to apple fitness it will show up as elapsed and the pace will be off. I know I can just finish the activity on the strava app on my watch but when you’re gasping for air and bent over at the end of a race it’s hard to do that right away. Anyone know if I can somehow edit the time that strava sends to health/fitness or is this just something I can't change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @WilliamR 

Thanks for posting about this.  I just checked in with our Devices Team and I can confirm that the Strava>Apple Health integration supports elapsed time only.  It's not possible to change this in your account settings on Strava.  

I hope that clears things up.  Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @WilliamR 

Thanks for posting about this.  I just checked in with our Devices Team and I can confirm that the Strava>Apple Health integration supports elapsed time only.  It's not possible to change this in your account settings on Strava.  

I hope that clears things up.  Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team