cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Activities are not Syncing from apple watch to Strava app

rayray
Mt. Kenya

Currently, I have 12 activities stuck on my Apple watch as unsynced that are not showing up on my Strava. Please help! I have closed the Strava app on both my apple watch and iPhone, restarted both my apple watch and iPhone, and made sure I have wifi and that they are connected to Bluetooth but no luck. I am not sure what else to do. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @rayray

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

derekeh49
Mt. Kenya

I am having the same issue it started yesterday so have 1 unsynched activity on my apple watch and have tried what you suggested above but it hasn't helped. I have also tried powering down both my match and iphone and restarting and that hasn't helped either. I tried doing a small second activity to see if it would force it through but it just came up 2 unsynched activities. I just had a new pb on the run so had wanted to upload the activity so am reluctant to delete it?

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @rayray

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

KBryant24

Is there any update on this? Even I’m facing same issue and 88 synced activities and I don’t want to lose those

Hey @Sharathnasa
In this case, can you please force quit both the Strava watch app and the app on your mobile device?

To force quit the Strava app on your watch, press and hold the side button until the shutdown screen appears, and then press and hold the digital crown until the app closes. You must be in the app to force it to close.

I hope this information helps point you towards successful uploads.

KBryant24