cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add shoes/gear to the Quick Edit

emle
Mt. Kenya

The Quick Edit is a great feature that makes it easy to quickly edit a recent activity. But it would be even more useful if shoes/gear was part of it. 

Runners tend to use different shoes for different kind of runs. And tracking the shoe usage is already a great feature but it’s currently a bit annoying to have to do it in so many steps. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
Thank you all for your feedback about this. Suggestions such as this one that are relatively small improvements to existing features will be moved to our Features Chat Board and tagged as Product Feedback, where they will  be reviewed and discussed by our Team.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback; it is appreciated! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
Thank you all for your feedback about this. Suggestions such as this one that are relatively small improvements to existing features will be moved to our Features Chat Board and tagged as Product Feedback, where they will  be reviewed and discussed by our Team.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback; it is appreciated! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

sportpaka
Mt. Kenya

Was just about to write a similar suggestion.. so another +1 from me! 🙂

As runner and cyclist I use Strava to add my miles for my different bikes and shoes. So this part of the entry is one I am changing on almost every activity. Having this exposed to quick edit would increase the usability a lot for users like me. 

+1 to this. I have multiple pairs of shoes that I rotate regularly, therefore I need to specify the gear on every single of my runs. The new quick edit UI makes it less quick than before because I am now forced to use both the new and the old UI.