cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic labelling of Activities

Dewa
Mt. Kenya

In the spirit of making Strava even more "smart", it would be nice if we could automatically tagg certain activities based on historical ones. Eg. 

If I am commuting every morning / evening (Home > Work and Work > Home), the system should be able to automatically label the future ones as Commute

If I am hiding some activities from my feed (eg. all Commute ones), the system should be able to hide them in the future as well

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Dewa ,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on automatic tags. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Dewa ,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on automatic tags. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team