cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Best Efforts

PG17
Mt. Kenya

I cannot remove best efforts for all segments from 400m to 10mi.  They are all based on a run which had bad GPS data.  I tried flagging the run but I am not sure if it is flagged currently.  For example, it says my PB for 400m to 2mi is 3 seconds! I am not that quick ! 

The raw data is from Suunto watch and is accurate in terms of distance and time despite bad GPS data  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @PG17
Thanks for the post. We're sending this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and further assist you.

If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

PG17
Mt. Kenya

Hi Scout and team

I continue to have the error where Estimated Best Efforts from 400m to 1mile are all linked to flagged events, that had bad gps or late gps signals.  Can you look at it again please

Regards

Paolo 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @PG17
Thanks for the post. We're sending this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and further assist you.

If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team