cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation for incorrect payment

CarlosC
Mt. Kenya

Good afternoon, I cancelled my auto subscription for the student plan a few months ago. The regulations say that we have to request a refund within 7 days (I have put 2 tickets in the last week with no replies as it went through on the 19th and is now the 25th) , I need a refund for the amount on my card account, could you please refund it? I'm not sure why it went through as I had already cancelled, but not just that it charged me through at full price rather than student discount which is even weirder. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @CarlosC
Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub. I see that you have submitted a support ticket with us, #2943372. Someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @CarlosC
Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub. I see that you have submitted a support ticket with us, #2943372. Someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Yes thank you that's the ticket, do you know when it will go through?

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings