cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cidade aparece outra no perfil / City appears differently on the profile

Rodrigo-Gael
Mt. Kenya

A minha cidade onde pratico desporto, está aparecendo como (Monte Branco), quando na verdade é (Canidelo - Vila Nova de Gaia - Portugal). Como faço para retificar este erro?

Obrigado
Rodrigo

TRANSLATION:  My city, where I practice sports, appears as (Monte Branco), when in fact it is (Canidelo - Vila Nova de Gaia - Portugal). How do I rectify this error?

Thanks
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Gael
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Rodrigo-Gael

Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay. In order to change the location on your account, please follow the directions below using the website: 

1. Log into your Strava account at www.strava.com
2. Locate your name at the top right corner of the page and hover your cursor over it to reveal the drop down menu
3. Select "Settings"
4. Scroll down and you will see the option to edit your location

If you encounter any trouble using the Strava website, we recommend making the change on your mobile app. To perform this action, open the app and navigate to the You tab > Profile > Edit Profile. From there you will be able to enter the location exactly as you would like it displayed.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Rodrigo-Gael

Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay. In order to change the location on your account, please follow the directions below using the website: 

1. Log into your Strava account at www.strava.com
2. Locate your name at the top right corner of the page and hover your cursor over it to reveal the drop down menu
3. Select "Settings"
4. Scroll down and you will see the option to edit your location

If you encounter any trouble using the Strava website, we recommend making the change on your mobile app. To perform this action, open the app and navigate to the You tab > Profile > Edit Profile. From there you will be able to enter the location exactly as you would like it displayed.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team