cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Features mismatch between mobile application and web site

chunac
Mt. Kenya

I purchased Strava subscription for the first time. On web site there is end-of-year discount for yearly subscription, on mobile app there is not, so I subscribed using website. Frist what I did was to join training plan using web site. Very soon I discovered that the same plan is not visible on my mobile app. Than I created group challenge on mobile app. Of course, I discovered that this time group challenges are not visible on website. It looks like significant lack of basic communication between teams developing mobile app and website. Very strange and unprofessional.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @chunac 

Thanks so much for posting about this, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We have an existing idea submission on this topic over on our Ideas Board.  We would welcome you vote (kudos) and any additional comments you might want to add.  

Thanks again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @chunac 

Thanks so much for posting about this, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We have an existing idea submission on this topic over on our Ideas Board.  We would welcome you vote (kudos) and any additional comments you might want to add.  

Thanks again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings