cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GuyBeels
Shkhara

What have you done to Heatmaps?  I do not care about businesses, or where other people have run, walked, or biked, and the new color selection interface does not allow basemap changes from the same interface (as it should).  Also, as I zoom out, the once-useful aggregation of workouts (showing a circle and number at scales where the actual paths get tiny and useless) is now gone.  Writing this as a cartographer, recent changes are not an improvement.  Is there a way to recover the old display mode?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nicky
Strava
Strava

Hello Everyone. Clusters are back, and now they work for all sports. Thank you for your feedback and for your patience while we updated it to work for the new sport filtering options. Let us know if you have further thoughts. We're always glad to hear from ya! 

nicky_0-1714417895004.png

nicky_1-1714422563369.png

View solution in original post

101 REPLIES 101

I agree on the year at a time view, I am pleased to see a custom date range back, but prefer the ability to click a year as the default option.

goodvibe
Mt. Kenya

Agreed.  I absolutely hate the change.  This is the only feature that I use as a Subscriber and the recent change is going to definitely going to lead to a cancellation of my subscription.  I have to set the date parameters every time I log into the heat map.  Not interested. 

Bring back the old version.  This is a major downgrade!!