cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GuyBeels
Shkhara

What have you done to Heatmaps?  I do not care about businesses, or where other people have run, walked, or biked, and the new color selection interface does not allow basemap changes from the same interface (as it should).  Also, as I zoom out, the once-useful aggregation of workouts (showing a circle and number at scales where the actual paths get tiny and useless) is now gone.  Writing this as a cartographer, recent changes are not an improvement.  Is there a way to recover the old display mode?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nicky
Strava
Strava

Hello Everyone. Clusters are back, and now they work for all sports. Thank you for your feedback and for your patience while we updated it to work for the new sport filtering options. Let us know if you have further thoughts. We're always glad to hear from ya! 

nicky_0-1714417895004.png

nicky_1-1714422563369.png

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95

GuyBeels
Shkhara

Thanks Nicky!  The Activity Clusters work well.  I and many others really appreciate it.  Thanks for listening.

nicky
Strava
Strava

Hello Everyone. Clusters are back, and now they work for all sports. Thank you for your feedback and for your patience while we updated it to work for the new sport filtering options. Let us know if you have further thoughts. We're always glad to hear from ya! 

nicky_0-1714417895004.png

nicky_1-1714422563369.png

Thank you very much! This is great! I only have one little issue, there is no way to combine let's say Run with Trail Run, it is great that all sports are separeted, as in the past when I chose Running it would also show my hikes, but now it is all nicely sorted, however, I personally would love to be able to see all my runs together on one map as I do occasional trail, so my only request here would be possibility to group those similar sports Run with Trail Run, Walk with Hike etc

Otherwise I am happy that you listened and I will keep my subscription running, as no one else have tool like this!

Thanks Nicky. Nice to have the clusters back and the choice to switch photos on or off.

Well done, you just kept a customer (and i suspect many others)

Nicky, this is awesome!!!  Unlike most, Strava actually listens to their members - so appreciated!!!

Amazing! Thank you Nicky, that’s great news, and much better now that both cluster and photo options are there. Appreciate Strava listening and acting 🙏