cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket response

ABlair29
Mt. Kenya

Hi, how long does it take to get a reply? I raised a ticket on Friday and not had any response? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @ABlair29
Thanks for posting. We do our best to answer our support emails as quickly as possible and we do offer expedited support for our subscribers. Thanks for your patience! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @ABlair29
Thanks for posting. We do our best to answer our support emails as quickly as possible and we do offer expedited support for our subscribers. Thanks for your patience! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi Scout,

It's been two days since I submitted my request and it doesn't even appear that the ticket has been assigned (Request #2932761). Just a suggestion, but providing members with transparency about wait times and assignment would go a long way, especially for subscribers who are paying for this service. Thanks for your efforts and community support!

Hey @Engineer0128
Sorry for the delayed response to your request, our team is working to answer all inquiries as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

As for your feedback, I will share this with our team for review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your suggestion, it is appreciated. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

anchskier
Denali

It used to be faster, but I feel it is currently taking 3-4 business days to get an initial response.  At least that was about what it took the last few times I have submitted tickets.