cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group challenge

drummapeace
Mt. Kenya

I need a help - I created a challenge for group of my friends, but before that I wanted to test it via few scenarios. I didn't realize that one of the members I invited to test is a non-subscriber and he "spent" all the three free accesses. Now he can't join the actual challenge. Is there any way he can be unlocked please? Or other solution would be, if I can change the date in the testing challenge so he can actually stay there? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @drummapeace
Thanks for your post. This is something that our support team will need to assist you with. They will need to take a look at the accounts and the created challenge to further assist you. 

I see you have submitted a support ticket (#2805968); someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @drummapeace
Thanks for your post. This is something that our support team will need to assist you with. They will need to take a look at the accounts and the created challenge to further assist you. 

I see you have submitted a support ticket (#2805968); someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team