cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

HELP - how to recover my account

wwojtasik
Mt. Kenya
Please help.

I have a Strava account. Workouts from the watch and bike computer are uploaded to my Stava account.
But.
Someone hacked into my e-mail account and changed my password - I had to set up a new e-mail address. 
I can't log in to my Strava account because I don't remember the password because I was logged in on all devices and the devices remembered the password.
I can't log in from the new device. 
How to change the email address on your Strava account so that the password reset email will be sent to the new address.
I only have access to my Stava account on an old mobile phone, which still remembers my password and does not require me to enter it.

Is there a Strava support email address I could write to directly?

Please help.
3 REPLIES 3

EmilyQueen68
Mt. Kenya

Best hacker on social media is jeffry_Cyber1 on Instagram 

EmilyQueen68
Mt. Kenya

Jeffry_Cyber on Instagram is the best hacker to message whenever it comes to hacking and recovery service 

Service is 100% legit 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @wwojtasik 

Sorry to hear about the issues accessing your account. I've escalated this post to our Strava Support - someone will be in touch with you to help you get this resolved.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings