Strava Features Chat
Need assistance troubleshooting or have questions about a Strava feature or function? Share your experience among our athletes to help you get back up and running.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[KNOWN ISSUE] Problems creating Routes

UPDATE FROM STRAVA: We're aware of a technical issue that may impact some Athletes who are trying to create longer routes. Sincere apologies for this issue.  Our Team is working on a fix, and we will update this thread when we have more information. ...

Wurfy by Shkhara
  • 17 replies
  • 55 kudos

Minimum Segment length ?

I noticed that someone recently asked that the minimum length of mountain bike Segments be decreased and the post was quickly archived by an admin on the basis that reverting Strava changes could not be discussed.I have some sympathy for the poster -...

Ian by Elbrus
  • 50 replies
  • 226 kudos

Resolved! My Activities

I would like to see "Mountain Bike Ride" listed in the Sport drop-down box on the My Activities page. You have Mountain Bike Ride listed in the Manual Entry page. Basically these two should align. Thank you.

Missing Emojis

I have always been able to post emojis on my free Strava account activities. However, the option to do so has disappeared. Is it possible to restore this?

Resolved! How to remove/mute "motivational" messages from Strava

Since a few weeks ago Strava is at it again with pushing "features" down your throat. Now among the notifications for an activity I have to read Strava's stupid "motivational" messages (you're doing great, keep at it, da da da). Anyone can help me ge...

pssaenz by Shkhara
  • 99 replies
  • 742 kudos

Give user option to show Elapsed Time (not Race)

I know this is a frequently requested feature from many users. Not sure why Strava hasn't rolled this out as a option under Preferences |   Show Elapsed Time in All ActivityI regularly post photos with workout stats on Facebook and the exhausting ste...

strava9095941637778882196.jpg
JS by Shkhara
  • 10 replies
  • 49 kudos