cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

How can I set the default starting point for the route builder?

febbraro
Mt. Kenya

Hello, 

I live in Oregon, but the Web Route Builder defaults to Washington DC for me (I used to live there a decade ago). How can I update the Web Route Builder to start closer to where I live?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @febbraro

Thanks for reaching out. The location you have set for your account may need to be updated. Please follow the directions below using the website: 

1. Log into your Strava account at www.strava.com
2. Locate your name at the top right corner of the page and hover your cursor over it to reveal the drop down menu
3. Select "Settings"
4. Scroll down and you will see the option to edit your location

I hope this fixes the problem. If not, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

febbraro
Mt. Kenya

That did it, perfect. Thanks!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @febbraro

Thanks for reaching out. The location you have set for your account may need to be updated. Please follow the directions below using the website: 

1. Log into your Strava account at www.strava.com
2. Locate your name at the top right corner of the page and hover your cursor over it to reveal the drop down menu
3. Select "Settings"
4. Scroll down and you will see the option to edit your location

I hope this fixes the problem. If not, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I did the items listed above, but yet my map still defaults to my old address in the web app.