cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Followers? Or some other limit?

EdieK
Mt. Kenya

I joined a group which got me more Kudos – which certainly helps with motivation – so I Followed people in the group. But now Strava is not allowing me to follow more athletes it seems. I’m pretty sure I’m under 2000 I’m following… most likely just a couple hundred. Did I reach some sort of a limit? Does the system think I’m a bot? Do I have to unfollow someone just to follow someone else? 
Thank you 

Edie

Brooklyn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @EdieK
Thanks for your post and sorry about that. It sounds like you may have hit our limit for the maximum number of followers you can add per day. Please wait 24 hours and try again. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AlexBG
Mt. Kenya

Same issue here - I'm switching over from the Garmin Connect app, due to the severe restrictions on the amount of "Likes" you can issue to your connections in any given period on Garmin Connect. 

Been building up people I follow on the Strava App - as you say, for motivational purposes - however I'm now seeing the "Bad Request" message pop up when I try and follow any more folk - will try this again in the morning and will see how it goes. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @EdieK
Thanks for your post and sorry about that. It sounds like you may have hit our limit for the maximum number of followers you can add per day. Please wait 24 hours and try again. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings