cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Mileage missing from half marathon

NikalarsB
Mt. Kenya

On 15th September I run a half marathon and got a massive PB. It only recorded as 13.06 however was issued the half marathon badge. I ran with a fellow club member and his recorded correctly. I have tried the correct distance feature however it doesn't work. Can the 0.5 be added so that the half records as PB in best efforts.

I have tried to contact previously but no one seems to get back.

Would really appreciate help 

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @NikalarsB
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. Our support team will need to take a look at this for you. I see you have an open support ticket; #3040629. Our team is currently handling a high number of tickets and will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Thank you for your patience! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Scout,

Thanks for responding. I have seen that the case 3040629 has been closed with no comments to say what the update is, is that normal?

Thank you 

Thanks for the follow up. I double checked and your support ticket #3040629 is still open. There was another ticket, #3052234 that was merged into #3040629.  Thanks again for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings