cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to saved routes on Android?

truetoe
Mt. Kenya

The new route planning functionality on Android is nice and all, but now I can't seem to find any of my saved routes, including new routes I created using the new interface. Did this relocate in the app, did it go away altogether, or is it user error on my part?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @truetoe & @Precutaixa

Thanks for your posts and sorry for the confusion. You can view your Saved Routes by selecting the bookmark icon next to the search bar in the updated Maps Tab.

Scout_0-1715185820444.jpeg

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @truetoe & @Precutaixa

Thanks for your posts and sorry for the confusion. You can view your Saved Routes by selecting the bookmark icon next to the search bar in the updated Maps Tab.

Scout_0-1715185820444.jpeg

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Thank you SO much! I could have clicked for hours and never thought to hit that icon.

Precutaixa
Mt. Kenya

En la nueva actualización de la app no encuentro donde buscar mis rutas guardadas. Ya no está a la vista aunque en la web si aparecen. Dónde las encuentro en app?

TRANSLATION: In the new update of the app I can't find where to look for my saved routes. It is no longer visible although they do appear on the web. Where do I find them in the app?

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings