cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Graph Disappeared!

Sheila
Mt. Kenya

Hi there, has anyone else noticed the monthly comparison graph has disappeared and how do I get it back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @shawnoen,

Sorry for the trouble. I took a look and all is working as expected for me, however, if you are still having issues please email us directly at support@strava.zendesk.com and we will be happy to further investigate. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

mryeezy
Mt. Kenya

Mysterious! There's no graph for last month. An annual graph depicts our company's performance each month. However, this month's graph is missing.

Uncertainty. The data could have been incorrect or technical. This needs to be investigated and prevented.

Clearly, the board is concerned. It's essential to have accurate, current data. Information like this cannot be lost.

The current data management system needs to be reviewed to identify any potential issues. A backup system is also needed in case of technical difficulties.

Data entry should also be reviewed. Identifying and ensuring accuracy and completeness of data will be helpful.

Lastly, we need to secure the graph. Password protection is an important measure to protect the data.

Accurate, up-to-date data is critical. We will work diligently to ensure that the board has access to the data they need.

https://yeezyclothing.net/

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who has posted recently saying they are still noticing this issue.  Our Support Team will be happy to look into this for you. 

Please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

When you click the link at the bottom "submit a request" it takes you to a page that says "ask a question". I asked the question "how to submit a request" and it says click the same link at the bottom of the page. It just takes you in circles and goes no where.

Hey @shawnoen,

Sorry for the trouble. I took a look and all is working as expected for me, however, if you are still having issues please email us directly at support@strava.zendesk.com and we will be happy to further investigate. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

shawnoen
Mt. Kenya

I am no longer seeing the "monthly recap" on my progess on my mobile device. Was this feature removed? It was promoted endlessly when it was implemented but no mention about it now that it's taken away? Why do I continue to pay for this if features I use are taken away and those I could care less about are added?

Hello @shawnoen 

Sorry for any confusion - that should be visible to you now.  If you're not seeing it, could you try signing out of the App and back in?  Also - please ensure you've updated the App to the latest release.  Give those things a try and let me know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Sheila 

Sorry for any confusion.  You should see the graph again now.  Please let me know if you're still having an issue with it.

Jane (she/her)

Today my iphone 14 updated to 304.0.0 but the "monthly recap" is still completely missing under my progress tab.

Hi, my app (IOS) was just updated 4 days ago to 303.0.0 and that is when is disappeared. There are no additional updates in the que it looks like. I have logged out, uninstalled, reinstalled, and it's still not there.

On my progress tab I see: This week, Goals, monthly activities, training log, weekly intensity, monthly fitness and nothing else. Monthly recap (comparing months) is no where to be found.