cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Recap Email

Ben14
Mt. Kenya

I have seen friends and family that get a strava monthly recap email on the 5th of the next month that gives stats and info about what they did. I do not get this email and it’s not going to spam or anything. I checked email preferences and I have everything on. What can I do? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello Ben,

Thanks for posting about this and sorry you're not receiving that email.  Sounds like you have everything set up correctly to be receiving this.  The title of the email is "Your Monthly Stat Recap has arrived".  Could you try searching your inbox for emails with that title, just in case it has somehow been getting missed?

If that's not the case, please visit your email notifications settings page on the web, and try turning "email newsletter" setting off and then on again.  

Let us know if that helps!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello Ben,

Thanks for posting about this and sorry you're not receiving that email.  Sounds like you have everything set up correctly to be receiving this.  The title of the email is "Your Monthly Stat Recap has arrived".  Could you try searching your inbox for emails with that title, just in case it has somehow been getting missed?

If that's not the case, please visit your email notifications settings page on the web, and try turning "email newsletter" setting off and then on again.  

Let us know if that helps!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings