cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Notifications not working

Abrik
Shkhara

Hi, i hope someone can help me,

I've realized the last few days that I'm not receiving any notification from strava, even if a workout has been uploaded.

I've un-install the app and re-install it again,

I've allowed all the notification but still getting the same problem. 

Any idea what can be the problem? 

It's on a Samsung S20.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All!
I'm happy to report that this issue has been resolved and notifications should be working as expected. If you are still having issues, we ask that you submit a support ticket, and someone from our Support team will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All!
I'm happy to report that this issue has been resolved and notifications should be working as expected. If you are still having issues, we ask that you submit a support ticket, and someone from our Support team will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

NikoB
Mt. Kenya

As of today notification started working again. I didn't do anything special apart from what was suggested on this thread. Thanks, if somebody fixed something! 🙂

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋Hey All!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Good day.

Thank you for the feedback,  it's highly appreciated.

addicks13
Mt. Kenya

Currently experiencing the same problems,I haven't been receiving any kudos or strava notifications since Saturday.

I have followed the above suggestion to resolve the issue but still no joy.

Please can you update if this has been resolved.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!
Thanks for your posts! This issue is related to a bug we were previously experiencing and recently resolved. If you are still seeing this please delete/reinstall the Strava app. Our recommended instructions are below:

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Note: You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

This should resolve this issue. If you have issues after doing the above, please submit a support ticket.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Good day.

Thank you for the feedback. 

I've followed these steps and still not getting any notifications or what so ever.

NikoB
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I've been having the same issue since Thursday. Samsung S10 here. I hope this can be resolved.