cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential Segment Matches

randumbbear
Mt. Kenya

When clicking the "Don't see the segment you're looking for?" link at the bottom of an activity, the list of potential segment matches is just a simple list, with no links to follow to the individual segment page. Would be very helpful to add this feature for route planning in areas with confusing overlapping trail segments, and for segments that are not heavily traveled and don't show up on the segment explore map.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!
Sorry for the delay and thanks for sharing your thoughts on adding links to the segments. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!
Sorry for the delay and thanks for sharing your thoughts on adding links to the segments. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ian
Elbrus

I find the list of "near misses" quite useful.  I tend to click on a Segment I might be interested in, copy the Segment number from the browser address bar and paste it into a new browser tab.  Having links in the list would be a lot more elegant !