cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runna activity not included in fitness

KatieB123
Mt. Kenya

I use the progress features quite a lot and find them helpful i.e. monthly fitness and relative effort. I logged a 10km then yesterday via Runna and it loaded a Ross the my activity fees no problem, but it is not showing against any of my progress?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @KatieB123 

Thanks for posting about this and we're really glad to hear you're finding the progress / training features helpful.  Sorry to hear you're not seeing relative effort on a run activity.  Did you record heart rate data for the run?  That's required in order for us to calculate a relative effort.  If you didn't, you can still edit the activity and add a perceived exertion to get a relative effort score.

Find out more about perceived exertion

Find out more about relative effort

Let me know if you have any questions - we're here to help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @KatieB123 

Thanks for posting about this and we're really glad to hear you're finding the progress / training features helpful.  Sorry to hear you're not seeing relative effort on a run activity.  Did you record heart rate data for the run?  That's required in order for us to calculate a relative effort.  If you didn't, you can still edit the activity and add a perceived exertion to get a relative effort score.

Find out more about perceived exertion

Find out more about relative effort

Let me know if you have any questions - we're here to help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team