cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screens while recording a ride

mlebel5
Shkhara

When recording a ride, my screen cycles through different metrics.  I want to stay n same screen = time, speed and distance. Where is this setting option?  Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @mlebel5
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you have encountered some live segments while out on a ride when you were not interested in competing on the live segments. More information about live segments can be read here.

To disable live segments in the Strava mobile app, navigate to the Record tab and then tap on the Settings cog icon in the upper right corner. From the recording settings, tap on the Live option and disable the slider next to Live Segments.

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket and our team will take a closer look into this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @mlebel5
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you have encountered some live segments while out on a ride when you were not interested in competing on the live segments. More information about live segments can be read here.

To disable live segments in the Strava mobile app, navigate to the Record tab and then tap on the Settings cog icon in the upper right corner. From the recording settings, tap on the Live option and disable the slider next to Live Segments.

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket and our team will take a closer look into this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Thank you very much, all is now good.

mlebel5
Shkhara

I am on my IPhone and I record my cycling ride.  During my ride, the screen toggles through other screens.  I want to always stay on the screen that has , time, speed and distance.  Thank you.

Jan_Mantau
Denali

With what do you record?