cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava App navigate to address

Statique
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I was riding yesterday using my IGP BSC300 bike computer that is connected to Strava. I received a call from a friend to go and visit. I have never been to his place so I asked for the address to navigate there and I wanted to create a route to the address in the Strava App but I found it impossible to simply add the address in a just ask the App to plan the route. 

There is a search option but when adding the address it would take it as the start point, once the start point is selected there is no longer a search option only the pencil or adding another waypoint by scrolling the map. 

I think this should be a really basic function, so I wonder what is that I do wrong? In desktop there is no problem with this.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Statique
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I was riding yesterday using my IGP BSC300 bike computer that is connected to Strava. I received a call from a friend to go and visit. I have never been to his place so I asked for the address to navigate there and I wanted to create a route to the address in the Strava App but I found it impossible to simply add the address in a just ask the App to plan the route. 

There is a search option but when adding the address it would take it as the start point, once the start point is selected there is no longer a search option only the pencil or adding another waypoint by scrolling the map. 

I think this should be a really basic function, so I wonder what is that I do wrong? In desktop there is no problem with this.

Thanks

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings