cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Heat Map Not Updating

Krahling
Mt. Kenya

My ride this evening does not appear on my personal heat map.  

Following the recommendation from other forum posts, I changed the activity to something else (Badminton) and then back to Ride.  It still doesn't appear on my heat map.

https://www.strava.com/activities/12106985405

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fully fixed, 

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74

Svisson
Mt. Kenya

I still got this problem. Soo dosnt seem to be fully fixed.

Hey @Svisson
Thanks for your post and sorry for the issue. I'm not aware of a current heatmap issue; this could have to do with your account settings. Since this particular issue was resolved, we will be closing this post for comments. If you have a similar issue, please submit a support ticket and our team can take a closer look into what may be going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

kautsar2110
Mt. Kenya

hi mod, my heatmap (personal) is updated in map view, but when I changed to create route it's not updated yet 😟

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fully fixed, 

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

mgbrewhard
Mt. Kenya

Not sure if fixed for everyone, but my rides from August 9 and the weekend that were previously missing are now showing on My Heatmap.

Can confirm, it now shows up as well.

Likewise, all of my activities from the weekend are showing up as well

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hey All, 

Quick update; Our team has informed us that the fix will be going out within the next few hours.
We've been informed that p
ast activities will be reprocessed the the personal heatmaps will be updated.

Once we get the update that everything is fixed on our end, we will let you know. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

wow, I just checked maps and it looks like fixed, I see my last activities on my heatmap. Thanks

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings