cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current pace not showing

jsbest
Mt. Kenya

I'm trying to view my current pace during runs but can't find it on the display/in settings.

Is there any way to view this during an activity? Or are there any recommended websites/apps?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jsbest
Thanks for your post..as @Jana_S noted we will need additional info to look into this...

However, with a Strava subscription, on Runs, you will see your split average pace on the recording screen and as a free athlete, you will see your average pace. At this time, there is no way to customize which pace is displayed on the recording screen even if you have a subscription. If you pause your activity, however, you'll be able to see your average pace. I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jsbest
Thanks for your post..as @Jana_S noted we will need additional info to look into this...

However, with a Strava subscription, on Runs, you will see your split average pace on the recording screen and as a free athlete, you will see your average pace. At this time, there is no way to customize which pace is displayed on the recording screen even if you have a subscription. If you pause your activity, however, you'll be able to see your average pace. I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Jana_S
Elbrus

@jsbest you might want to specify what type of device you’re using. A phone? A watch? And which? Based on that, someone might be able to advise.