cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Current pace not showing

jsbest
Mt. Kenya

I'm trying to view my current pace during runs but can't find it on the display/in settings.

Is there any way to view this during an activity? Or are there any recommended websites/apps?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jsbest
Thanks for your post..as @Jana_S noted we will need additional info to look into this...

However, with a Strava subscription, on Runs, you will see your split average pace on the recording screen and as a free athlete, you will see your average pace. At this time, there is no way to customize which pace is displayed on the recording screen even if you have a subscription. If you pause your activity, however, you'll be able to see your average pace. I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jsbest
Thanks for your post..as @Jana_S noted we will need additional info to look into this...

However, with a Strava subscription, on Runs, you will see your split average pace on the recording screen and as a free athlete, you will see your average pace. At this time, there is no way to customize which pace is displayed on the recording screen even if you have a subscription. If you pause your activity, however, you'll be able to see your average pace. I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Scout, I have a subscription and my apple ultra watch only shows avg pace. Not average split pace 

Jana_S
Kilimanjaro

@jsbest you might want to specify what type of device you’re using. A phone? A watch? And which? Based on that, someone might be able to advise.