cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Help! My subscription isn’t working!

reineheiden
Mt. Kenya

I bought the annual subscription two months ago. The transaction is showing in my bank account, but my Strava account hasn’t been upgraded. I’ve tried all of the tips that I could find on here and elsewhere on the internet to no avail. I’ve also tried emailing support on three separate occasions and have not received a response. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @reineheiden
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub. I'm going to send this over to our Support team who will be able to help you out.

Please note: It appears that you created a Strava account using Apple sign in and because you chose to hide your email address from Strava a proxy email address was used. I see your support emails were sent to our support team using this proxy email address and the support tickets were responded to by our team: Ticket #2914839 was responded to on May 22 and ticket #2876841 was responded to on April 15. 

If you are not receiving the responses to your proxy email address, you may have to send us an email using an email address that you are able to access. You can email our support team at support@strava.zendesk.com  

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @reineheiden
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub. I'm going to send this over to our Support team who will be able to help you out.

Please note: It appears that you created a Strava account using Apple sign in and because you chose to hide your email address from Strava a proxy email address was used. I see your support emails were sent to our support team using this proxy email address and the support tickets were responded to by our team: Ticket #2914839 was responded to on May 22 and ticket #2876841 was responded to on April 15. 

If you are not receiving the responses to your proxy email address, you may have to send us an email using an email address that you are able to access. You can email our support team at support@strava.zendesk.com  

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team