cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I already sent multiple tickets for my refund

Arginfl
Mont Blanc

Hello,

I’ve reached out to the Strava support team multiple times and submitted several tickets regarding a refund request. Unfortunately, it’s been quite a few days, and I haven’t received any response apart from an automatic bot reply. I’ve also checked my junk folder regularly, but still no updates.

Screenshot_2024-09-19-12-19-28-365_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg

I’m really hoping for a prompt resolution to this issue. Your help would be much appreciated. Can someone escalate this one quickly?

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Arginfl
Thanks for your post and sorry for the trouble! We understand the importance of your refund. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team.

I took a look and see that you have an open support ticket with us; #3034284. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Arginfl
Mont Blanc

Screenshot_2024-09-12-11-18-26-604_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-12-11-18-34-793_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hello,

I’ve reached out to the Strava support team multiple times and submitted several tickets regarding a refund request. Unfortunately, it’s been quite a few days, and I haven’t received any response apart from an automatic bot reply. I’ve also checked my junk folder regularly, but still no updates.

I’m really hoping for a prompt resolution to this issue. Your help would be much appreciated.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings