cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Suddenly I follow lots of new people I don't know

LOG
Shkhara

Suddenly I follow a lot of people I don't know. I haven't done anything active to follow them. Has anyone else experienced the same thing and know why this happens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

LOG
Shkhara

Thanks. Looking forward to hear from why this has happened. Is there any place in Strava where I can see "history" of what has happened/ been done (not training activity)?

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I have had the same issue - a bit embarassing. I assumed I'd been hacked. Have I?

Yes, Strava just added 33 people to my “Following” list without me doing anything, it’s also sent requests to follow to others without my permission. 🤬

My Strava still send requests.  I unfollow, unfollow, unfollow..