cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Club Activities has no ID

lcferreira
Mt. Kenya

HI
I have a Club that does specific rides. The are not club events. We have a virtual route every day that members can ride within a date range. The times are then tallied after all the stages are done to get a winner. Problem is Strava get the entire ride time, so you finish a ride and then continue to do 5-10 min cooldown. This total time is then allocated to the club leaderboard. I then develop an API with the idea to extract the time at a certain distance. So I know the stage is 30km long and would then take the time at the point for my custom leaderboard. But I have seen that to get stream data from Strava you need to have the activity ID. This is not accessible from the club:

},
    "name": "Alpha Beta TDV - Stage 15",    "distance": 24294.6,    "moving_time": 3017,    "elapsed_time": 3017,    "total_elevation_gain": 121,    "type": "VirtualRide",    "sport_type": "VirtualRide"
  },
  { 

There is no such field. Any way to get the stream data from club activities to ensure I have that standard point when the time can be taken?

Currently i am calculating the average speed and then estimating the time at that distance, but is does cause some errors.    

0 REPLIES 0