cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Club Activity and suggestions

JessicaBrant
Mt. Kenya

Hello everyone,

I am the president of the exercise science club at Chatham University and we are trying to mix things up this year with our events. I would really like to be able to host group challenges for the club to get students active and participating, the only problem is in order to do group challenges you have to have a subscription. I can understand why they would want you to have a subscription in order to make the challenges but I do not see the need to have to pay just to participate in them. More students would be interested in using the app if this feature is free so I would like find some kind of work around. I am also not sure if this is the suggestions box for the company to look at but if it isn't could someone tell me where to go please?

It would be really great for the University to host private challenges for the students only. 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @JessicaBrant thanks for posting here! Wanted to check in to let you know that this sort of post would be better suited for our Features Chat. This space is for our developer community/folks curious about our API 🙂  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @JessicaBrant thanks for posting here! Wanted to check in to let you know that this sort of post would be better suited for our Features Chat. This space is for our developer community/folks curious about our API 🙂  

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings