cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter club activities by date

vrindisbacher
Mt. Kenya
Hello, I'm using the getClubActivities endpoint to keep a tally of individual rides in my club. I would like to limit the response to a certain date, or at least to a certain week (i.e. this week). Is there a way to do this? Getting the date of the activity in the API Response would be enough. 

Lastly, I couldn't find info on the units for the time and distance that is returned by the endpoint. I assume it's seconds for time, but not sure for distance. 

Any help is appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello 👋

At this time there is not a way to limit the response to a certain period of time. We have made note of this feature request for that endpoint. 

The units for time and distance returned are seconds and meters respectively. Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ettery
Mt. Kenya

Please look into this ASAP - the data currently returned is so limited that it's not useful.  Also, you shouldn't mark these requests as solved when they are not...

they won't. looks like this ticket is long forgotten by strava product managers. we have to find a workaround 😉

Do you have any idea for a workaround? Did you have a play with it? On first check I do not even think the returned array is sorted by date/time, which makes it super hard to find out whether an activity belongs to a certain date or not

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello 👋

At this time there is not a way to limit the response to a certain period of time. We have made note of this feature request for that endpoint. 

The units for time and distance returned are seconds and meters respectively. Hope this helps! 

The activity timestamp is critical to actually using the API.
It would also be appropriate to return a unique id of the club user.

Hi Elliott,

It has been more than a year now, any update on this feature, are you guys going to implement it ? TBH, I think this is such a small but very useful change. Even better to return activity ids.

thanks