cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license issue

clairedelune965
Mt. Kenya

Hello, I'm an app developer who is currently trying to develop an application through the Strava API. The purpose of this application is to manage students' grades and physical strength at the academy. That's where your API is going to be used. However, since this application is a student management application for private institutes, the profit model will be conducted not by advertising revenue from the app itself, but by receiving tuition fees from students enrolled in private institutes, and the app itself will not generate direct profits. In this situation, what should I do with the app to comply with the relevant regulations? Please explain the details if any phrases should be stated or the obligation to report.

2 REPLIES 2

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

You can review our API policy here. If you have detailed questions about your use case you can send them directly to developers@strava.com. 

In short, I want to use Strava's API for commercial use. how can I deal with that? and I want to know the limits and cautions when using it for commercial use.