cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

New Ranking with registered validated bike and avoid accidents

DeveloperAyres
Shkhara

Hi Developers,

I use to Strava and  I'm stayng very irritade when I search to achive a record, but someone use an e-bike, motorcyce or a vehicle and get the better results in the segment.

I dont work in the Strava company, but you could create a ranking only register bikes, for example and the bike will need to be register with follow caracteristics:

1: The name of Bike, year and caracteristics;

2: The photo of Bike;

3: One checbox seeing the type of bike(e-bike, motorcycle or vehycle),

4: Dont put the nome of KOM in the first page when the same have a bike with motor bike or to create two ranings for it, 

I will be very grateful with it.

"AVOID ACCIDENTS"

Fabrício Ayres

Develiper/System and Infrastructure Engenieer.

Regards.

3 REPLIES 3

chris0991
Mt. Kenya

Here’s a comment you can add that includes your keyword:

---

Hi Fabrício,

I completely understand your frustration with Strava and the impact of e-bikes and motorcycles on segment records. Your suggestion for separate rankings is a great idea! It would help create a fair competition. By the way, I’ve been using the Top Follow App to boost my social media presence, and I find it really effective. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

chris0991
Mt. Kenya

Hi Fabrício,

I completely understand your frustration with Strava and the impact of e-bikes and motor vehicles on segment records. Your suggestion for a separate ranking system for bikes is a great idea! It would definitely level the playing field. By the way, while considering upgrades for my bike, I’ve been looking into how to measure car speaker size for my audio system. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Kent79
Mt. Kenya

Hi Fabrício,

I completely understand your frustration with the impact of e-bikes and motor vehicles on Strava segment records. It can definitely be disheartening to see records set by motorized means overshadowing the achievements of traditional cyclists.

Your suggestion for a separate ranking system for non-motorized bikes is fantastic. Having distinct categories for different types of bikes—along with the details and photos you mentioned—would certainly help level the playing field and provide a more accurate reflection of achievements for each category.

On a related note, I found a website focused on providing APK file downloads, including various apps that can enhance your fitness tracking and video editing experiences. If you're interested in tools that can complement your Strava experience, feel free to check out the site at capcutapkapp.pro for some useful resources.

Your idea for better categorization on Strava could make a significant difference, and I hope the platform considers it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Best regards,
Kent

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings