cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava iOS integration

TalhaAmin
Mt. Kenya

Hi, can anyone guide me about Strava integration in iOS mobile application? I am facing some difficulties while trying to authenticate the user with strava. I tried the sample code but didn't get desired results with it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SkippyVasquez
Moderator Moderator

Hey TalhaAmin,

If you are still having issues, take a look at our documentation on Authentication. You can find that here.

Skippy
STRAVA | Developer Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ferrufino
Mt. Kenya

Hello, I'm encountering this issue mentioned above. I've used StravaSwift and it works on their "example" app loading by appOAuthUrlStravaScheme. When I try this config on mine though, it doesn't. What's annoying is I pass my set up of client id, urlscheme (and other config stuff) to the "example" app from StravaSwift and it works, but not on my app. Any idea why?

Worse on webOAuthUrl, seems it does not allow "://" so redirecturi will fail all the time due to not being able to see urlscheme and callback url. Any work around here? Would be great if Strava did a proper test app.

SkippyVasquez
Moderator Moderator

Hey TalhaAmin,

If you are still having issues, take a look at our documentation on Authentication. You can find that here.

Skippy
STRAVA | Developer Hub Team

Hello, I'm encountering this issue mentioned above. I've used StravaSwift and it works on their "example" app loading by appOAuthUrlStravaScheme. When I try this config on mine though, it doesn't. What's annoying is I pass my set up of client id, urlscheme (and other config stuff) to the "example" app from StravaSwift and it works, but not on my app. Any idea why?

Worse on webOAuthUrl, seems it does not allow "://" so redirecturi will fail all the time due to not being able to see urlscheme and callback url. Any work around here? Would be great if Strava did a proper test app.

nikeow
Shkhara

What seems to be the issue? Kindly provide some background and what has been tried / achieved?

For my own app, I am using StravaSwift (but it's deprecated and not updated for some time)