cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch isn’t always syncing with Strava

realDAN_VAN
Mt. Kenya

I do several workouts a day most days. Lately I’ve been having issues with Strava syncing all of them. I usually do it shortly after my workout. I’ve been having to manually add my workouts. Notching to fix the issue. There is also no detectable pattern of when or what exercise it will not sync. 

For example, I go for a lunch run it will sync that workout. I go to the gym in the evening and I do a rowing  and also a weight training workout. It will sync one of the workouts but not the other. It’s very frustrating. Other days it will sync all of the workouts without issue. 

I’ve tried:

Logging out and logging back in numerous times.

Deleting and reinstalling the app a couple times in the iPhone

Removed and added back Apple health/watch permissions.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my Apple Watches. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you so much. There are all the ones I’m missing and manually added! This is annoying. I hope Strava figures out what’s causing this and fixes it. 

Thank you again!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mexita-99
Mt. Kenya

This happened to me a while back. I fixed it in my iPhone Strava app by going to Settings-> Applications, Services, and Devices -> Health. At the bottom of this page you will see a list of all your activities and they should have a check-mark next to them. I found that my missing activities were shown on this list but no check mark. 
so I clicked on them and selected import. This made the activity show up!

It still does it randomly, but not as much as it used to. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much. There are all the ones I’m missing and manually added! This is annoying. I hope Strava figures out what’s causing this and fixes it. 

Thank you again!