cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava app uninstalled on Apple watch

Kschmidt
Mt. Kenya

My Strava app on my Apple Watch disappeared. It works on my iPhone. The watch app on the iPhone doesn’t show the Strava app available to install on the watch. What’s up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Kschmidt 

Sorry to hear of the issue.  Can you please ensure your Strava App on your iPhone is up to date:

Apple App Store:

Strava: Run, Ride, Swim

How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

Then follow these steps:

• Open the "My Watch” section of the Apple Watch app on your phone.
  • Find the Strava app to install on your watch. If it's already installed on your Watch, then open the app on your Watch. If it's not installed, tap on Install next to Strava in the Watch App.
  • Open the Strava app on your Watch. You will be prompted (on your phone) to authorize Strava for Apple Watch.
  • The Strava Apple Watch app supports watchOS 6.0 or later and iOS 13.0 or later.

For more information and updates on the Strava Apple Watch App, please visit our help article here: https://support.strava.com/ - Apple Watch Strava App

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Kschmidt 

Sorry to hear of the issue.  Can you please ensure your Strava App on your iPhone is up to date:

Apple App Store:

Strava: Run, Ride, Swim

How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

Then follow these steps:

• Open the "My Watch” section of the Apple Watch app on your phone.
  • Find the Strava app to install on your watch. If it's already installed on your Watch, then open the app on your Watch. If it's not installed, tap on Install next to Strava in the Watch App.
  • Open the Strava app on your Watch. You will be prompted (on your phone) to authorize Strava for Apple Watch.
  • The Strava Apple Watch app supports watchOS 6.0 or later and iOS 13.0 or later.

For more information and updates on the Strava Apple Watch App, please visit our help article here: https://support.strava.com/ - Apple Watch Strava App

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team