cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically tracking steps

Former Member
Not applicable

I'm trying to automatically track steps from my iPhone health data. I have connected it with health on "Applications, Services, and Devices" settings but it says "No workouts detected in the last 30 days". But every other app thats connected to Health shows my health data fine. IMG_7794.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Former Member 

Thanks for posting about this.  In order to sync data to Strava using Apple Health, you need to record an activity/workout (walk, run, hike etc.)  The activity data will then sync to your Strava account.  

To include the step data, you’ll need to ensure you’ve allowed Strava to read step data by following the instructions below:

• From the Strava mobile app: Settings > Applications, Services, and Devices > Health > Toggle Steps on
  • From your phone settings: Health > Data Access & Devices > Strava > Toggle Steps on

Find out more about steps on Strava here

I hope that's helpful.  Let know if you need more help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Former Member 

Thanks for posting about this.  In order to sync data to Strava using Apple Health, you need to record an activity/workout (walk, run, hike etc.)  The activity data will then sync to your Strava account.  

To include the step data, you’ll need to ensure you’ve allowed Strava to read step data by following the instructions below:

• From the Strava mobile app: Settings > Applications, Services, and Devices > Health > Toggle Steps on
  • From your phone settings: Health > Data Access & Devices > Strava > Toggle Steps on

Find out more about steps on Strava here

I hope that's helpful.  Let know if you need more help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team