cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Calories and analysis not showing?

Samsonjh
Shkhara

Hi, I recently purchased a new watch (Garmin Epix 2 Pro) specifically to record more accurate analysis of my workouts on Strava but all that now shows are the time it took and the calories burnt. There's a whole load of stats recorded on the watch and Garmin Connect but that doesn't seem to transfer across. I've read a few similar posts and can confirm that my weight etc are all complete on my profile... any suggestions? 

Thanks

Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Samsonjh 

Thanks for letting me know.  I'm going to escalate this post to Strava Support so someone can have a look at your activity file and troubleshoot further.  Someone will be in touch soon.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Samsonjh 

Thanks for letting me know.  I'm going to escalate this post to Strava Support so someone can have a look at your activity file and troubleshoot further.  Someone will be in touch soon.

Jane (she/her)

Cancel that, I think I've fixed it. Not sure what the problem was but I completely uninstalled everything and started again and it now seems to be working 🤷‍♂️

Thanks

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Samsonjh 

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've having trouble recording activities with your Garmin device.

Was this an outdoor, GPS based activity?  I'm wondering if possibly GPS recording accidentally got turned off on your device, which can cause your activity to not show correctly.

Jane (she/her)

1000014854.jpg

 This is now?

Hi Jane, thanks for responding. No, it was an indoor activity. I've not tried it outdoors yet but normally I get things like calories, time, average heart rate, max heart rate and the various heart zones etc... since getting the new watch, which is much better than my old one, I now only get calories and zones with no "analysis" button?