cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t connect to FATMAP

Obscure_methods
Mt. Kenya

ok, I’ll try this again. In my previous post I erroneously used the term BaseMap instead of FATMAP. 

SO…
I downloaded FATMAP, but never got confirmation that it was linked to my Strava Premium. A couple of days later I deleted FATMAP and reinstalled. Now when I try to link the accounts, I get an error message stating that there is already a FATMAP account linked to my Strava. I can’t get past this point and therefore I have no way to download BaseMap routes to my account.

My ultimate goal is to have the routes on my Garmin Edge 840, so if there is a workaround, I would welcome that as well. 

I did reach out to the Strava help desk. They replied asking me what my email was and then went radio silent to my further replies. 
Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Obscure_methods
Just wanted to follow up. It looks like our support team was able to assist you with this via email (support ticket #2915817). From the last email it looks as all is working as expected now. 

We will be closing this post for comments; If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will look into it.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Obscure_methods
Just wanted to follow up. It looks like our support team was able to assist you with this via email (support ticket #2915817). From the last email it looks as all is working as expected now. 

We will be closing this post for comments; If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will look into it.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Obscure_methods
Mt. Kenya

I downloaded BaseMap, but never got confirmation that it was linked to my Strava Premium. A couple of days later I deleted BaseMap and reinstalled. Now when I try to link the accounts, I get an error message stating that there is already a BaseMap account linked to my Strava. I can’t get past this point and therefore I have no way to download BaseMap routes to my account.

My ultimate goal is to have the routes on my Garmin Edge 840, so if there is a workaround, I would welcome that as well. 

I did reach out to the Strava help desk. They replied asking me what my email was and then went radio silent to my further replies. 
Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

I botched this attempt, so I started a new one with the correct term (FATMAP instead of Basemap). 

Darn, it meant FATMAP 

BaseMap is a rather generic term. Could you describe what this is in your case?